Park Academy is enriched by our volunteers who give so generously of their time and talents. We welcome parents, alumni, their families, and friends to be a part of our community as a volunteer.
Currently, we have a need for the following volunteer roles. To apply, contact Terri Park for an application. Please note that volunteer applicants must also submit a background check. Enrolled students’ family members volunteer hours should be logged as they apply to each family’s commitment of 24 volunteer service hours each year.
- Assist in the front office
- Assist in a classroom
Piper Park Learning & Reflection Garden
- Work with classes on gardening projects
- Care for the garden when classes are not in session (weekends, summer and vacations)
COLLEGE AND CAREER COUNSELING VOLUNTEERS
Please contact Linda West if you are interested in these opportunities. Applicants must fill out an application and submit a background check.
- Meet with assigned student up to two hours a week.
- Identify career interest and post secondary pathways.
- Share your career with a class
Please contact Elizabeth Dove if you are interested in the following opportunities:
- Serve on a fundraising committee
- Day of event volunteers
The Park Academy Parent Group has the following need for volunteers. If interested, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org with “volunteer” in the subject line.
- Parties and celebrations
- Back to school night
- Exhibition day